Magic Button Maker is a little LabVIEW add-on that helps you to create buttons with custom icons. Simply specify a path or URL to the icon image and create button with a single click.
How to use it?
1. Enter path or URL to a graphic file containing the icon
2. Select style of the button
3. Click Create button
4. Save your new button as *.ctl file or just drop it into the target VI
Magic Button Maker comes in two versions: Free edition is for your personal, non-commercial use. As name states it’s free, but if you want to support it’s development you can donate using the button below. Thank you!
If you want to use Magic Button Maker in commercial work, please buy a license for Pro version (and get an extra feature to create buttons programmatically).
1. System button (based on System Buttons from UI Control Suite: System Controls 2.0)
2. Vertical button (based on Vertical Buttons from UI Control Suite: System Controls 2.0)
3. Toolbar button (Small, square button dedicated for toolbars)
Use Magic Button Maker programmatically to convert your icon library into ready to use buttons.
Convert single file…
… or create batch processor:
It’s that simple:
Magic Button Maker (Pro) launches very slowly. How to fix it?
When I try to create button I get error 9100.
This bug was fixed in version 1.1.1. Please update the application.
Do you want to post a bug? Suggest new feature? Please, leave a comment.